- “Farm Surplus” stand opens, catching a bee swarm, Ra Ra’s skin condition, patty mats, Help!
- First slugathon of the year, new pasture, rooster becomes hen, hang glider meets eagles: this week’s pictures from New Nandagram
- Billy is happy that the winter killed an apple tree, Twasheek’s condition improving, seed saving and Ishan Prabhu’s realizations, “You are not this mind”:
- After a long 5 months of confinement, the cows go out on pasture, peat experiment prelim results, avens for acid reflux
- Poison in the peat moss?, Garden monster, Willow Bark Tutorial
peter m levine on After a long 5 months of confi… Daniel Alexander Lev… on Raven abducts chick, horse upd… Hansadutta das on Our own prosperity is connecte…
Monthly Archives: July 2014
India, a country that formerly revered cows*, was also one of the most prosperous places on Earth. In fact the discovery of the Western Hemisphere by Europeans occurred when the Europeans were trying to find a shorter/easier route to India. … Continue reading